Receive sms through smstools [SOLVED]

Estimated all, i just checked that it is not possible to re-route a sms message sended with kannel (smpp) from customer phone to playsms, so then, how can i receive incoming sms (2 way comunication)? Actually i have attached a GSM gprs modem and incoming is working ok, do i have to receive via smstools and sending via kannel (smpp)?

Thank you Gurus!

i can’t help you completely. but i can tell you that receiving sms through sms tools is possible. but all incoming sms are sent into sandbox in my installation, which is fine for me. I guess everything else would work as well, if I’d configure it.

Yes, actually i receive sms messages via smstools, but it´s possible to redirect them with any keyword to each user inbox? Anyone can confirm that this is what Parameters->Route Incoming SMS rules do?

Thank you!

SOLVED: Yes, you can route the msg to the user inbox if you include @User into sms msg body.

groups can be addressed by using #groupname i think.

Yep, @User and #Groupname redirection.
So i think best possible solution is getting a short number and redirect it to a standard number-simcard. In this way you can use the strategy: Send a message to 11166 with “STOP sms messages, @User” text into it.

Thank you.