Installing playsms on windows

gammu gateway plugin don’t have status delivered handler

anton

i had explain that incoming message issue in "problems that i experienced’, its all up to you to solve the problem its nice if you can share it here, i cant help any more, sorry

Yeah I realise. Thanx for the tutorial u created. it was really helpful :smile:

I have Configured play sms as you told but i am able to send sms via gammu cli but woont able to send via playsms sms goes to queue and when i check the log of gammu it says timeout i am leaving the link of image screenshot please help me.
ummarkashmiri@gmail.com

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4W30sC_q3AOdzR0cmVNUl9UM1U

after i see your screenshot, i assume that your gammu service are running twice at the same time, it will make gammu service from playsms can’t do anything, check your running services at task manager, on the tab ‘services’, stop the gammu service, and then Start the playsms_gammu_start.bat in C:\playsms\bin as administrator

1 Like

Hello there,
I am stuck on steps 15, as I run http://localhost/playsms/web/ and I get these errors appearing on login page:

Deprecated: Non-static method DB::isManip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\playsms\web\lib\external\pear-db\DB\common.php on line 2200

Deprecated: Non-static method DB::isError() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\playsms\web\lib\external\pear-db\DB\common.php on line 1217

can anyone help me to fix this?

i have not found gammu service running in task manager but i run play sms gammu .bat as administrator but all in vain sms goes to queue.

i am using playsms ver 1.1 maybe this create problem???

i’ve never try to running playsms on windows from v1 or above, it because not supported windows anymore

the php code of playsms v0992 or v098, is build with old php version, if your php version is the latest, probably that makes many function is deprecated

the reason why 1.0 and above aren’t Windows friendly is because they contain several Linux command, for example in Gammu gateway I use ˋcp -rˋ. But in upcoming 1.2 most of them are changed back to equivalent function in PHP, so maybe next releases will become Windows friendly.

anton

Thank you for the replay. It makes sense :smile:
Just moved to linux, and everything run well.

Sounds good Mr. Anton
God bless

Please do share guys which version of ubntu i should install on a VM and use playsms with which gateway kannel or gammu,please guide me through process.If any one have you complete guide and script please do share with me.Thanks in advance

@anton
@Rizki_Masjahri

Kindly tell how to edit gammurc file in

device = “Where I’m using internet through Ethernet Cable” how can I declare PORT for this
connection = “Here also”

I’m from India, Is this work from everywhere? bcz I saw in DEMO Only SMS would receives in Indonesia

@anton
@Rizki_Masjahri

I’m stuck in Step-14

gammu --identify

I got this error

Hi, i am new here. I want to use third party api for sending sms not use gsm modem, so what i do for this please help. Thanks in advance

Is this still working as written since this was 9 years ago?

Hello, i’m a beginner ! Can you please he
lp me to fix some errors when opening on the browser