Do not see the changes i have made to 'po' file, in the web app

Hi Anton,
I have updated my plugin/language/en_US plugin/language/en_US/…/messages.po files and i have using the three scripts files (1-update-pot-files.sh, 2-merge-existing-po-files.sh, 3-regenerating-mo-files.sh) to updated the translation but i can’t see the changes i have made in the web application.
For example:
I wanted to change the text of “Compose message” (which is located in the “My account” upper menu option), so i have update the three following files:

1. /var/www/html/playsms/plugin/themes/default/language/en_US/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po
  2. /var/www/html/playsms/plugin/language/messages.po
  3. /var/www/html/playsms/plugin/themes/common/language/en_US/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po

as following:
msgid "Compose message"
msgstr "test Nimrod"
After doing that, i have using the “bash” command and run the three scripts according to your documentation but i do not see the new text i have inserted (I still see “Compose message” instead “test Nimrod” in the web application).

By the way, I did make sure that in the web application “Active themes” is set to “Default” but i do not see the new text i have inserted in my web application.

What am i doing wrong/What am i missing here ?

Thanks,
Nimrod

Please see my own answer to this issue at

Here’s a completed .po file, it was done using google translate, so it might have some literal translations but it’s a start https://www.dropbox.com/s/lc5tq5bdzba3nhy/messages.po?dl=0